- See Products by Category or Business Size >
- Insights & Tools
- Contact Us
Best suited for companies with more than 15,000 participants
Turn your plan into a strategic asset that benefits both your company and your employees with Fidelity’s help. Your pension plan can be an incentive, a reward, and even a point of distinction.
Fidelity’s Defined Benefit Pension Can Help You:
Integrate with Ease
- Take the hassle out of administration with a pension plan that fully integrates with your overall benefits program.
- Integrate your retirement and compensation plans — including defined contribution, nonqualified, stock, and HSA plans
- Simplify administration and manage risk with one point of contact
- Streamline communication with a single source of information for employees
- Ensure your employees understand and appreciate their benefits through guided interactions.
- Enjoy integrated communications and education materials.
- Access powerful online retirement tools, including benefit projections and estimates.
- Provide special care for special circumstances, such asrRetirement coordinators, qualified domestic relations order (QDRO) support, and survivor services.
- Deliver a successful plan with help from our dedicated team.
- Work through complex administrative tasks with the help of a single point of contact.
- Leverage our proactive plan strategy that monitors effectiveness and recommends improvements.
- Help manage fiduciary risks with rigorous data standards.
- Be confident with "End-to-End" administration accountability, including Disbursement Services.
- Keep current with robust online daily administration and reporting through Fidelity Plan Sponsor WebStation®.
- Benefit from our proven methodology for plan implementation.
Guidance provided by Fidelity is educational in nature, is not individualized, and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your investment or tax-planning decisions.
Start building a more loyal and competitive workforce today.Request more information