Offer a pension plan that's fully integrated with the rest of your retirement program.
Your pension plan can be an incentive, a reward, and even a point of distinction. Fidelity can help turn your plan into a strategic asset that benefits both your company and your employees. Call 866.418.5173 or contact us to discuss Fidelity's Defined Benefit plan services.
Fidelity's Defined Benefit plan services integrate with your overall benefits program that may include retirement and compensation plans — including defined contribution, nonqualified plans, stock plans, and HSAs — to help you simplify administration and manage risk. This Total Retirement Outsourcing brings you one point of contact and a single source of information for employees. This makes plan management even easier.
We offer guided interactions to help ensure that your employees understand their plan and appreciate the value of their benefits. We give them:
- A single resource for information and transaction processing
- Integrated communications and education materials
- Online retirement tools, including benefit projections and estimates
- Special care for special circumstances, such as Retirement Coordinators, Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) support, and Survivor Services
We'll assist you with complex administrative tasks, so you can deliver a successful plan. You'll get:
- A dedicated team with one point of contact
- A proactive plan strategy that monitors effectiveness and recommends improvements
- Rigorous data standards to help you manage fiduciary risks
- A laser focus on calculation and service quality
- "End-to-End" administration accountability, including Disbursement Services
- Robust online daily administration and reporting through Fidelity Plan Sponsor WebStation®
- A proven methodology for plan implementation
Commitment and Experience
With over 15 years' experience, Fidelity has become a leading pension provider. We now service one in every ten U.S. corporate pension plan participants.* No other company has a better perspective on the total retirement landscape. Beyond Defined Benefit, Fidelity has been in the 401(k) business for over 25 years, and has been helping investors pursue their financial goals for over 60 years.
Call 866.418.5173 or contact us to discuss Fidelity's Defined Benefit services and find a solution that works best for your company.
* Total Market Participants 2000–2009 from Cerulli. 2010 market share is estimated based on 2000–2009 CAGR. Cerulli Quantitative Update — Retirement Markets 2010.