Employer and Employee Experience
Fidelity's experience for employers and employees
Fidelity works with you to help make sure your 403(b) is successful — for both your organization and your employees.
Our employer experience
With Fidelity, you can rely on full support from a single provider, simplified administration, and powerful resources. Our transition process is streamlined — so it's easy to get your plan up and running. Call 866.418.5173 or contact us to discuss how we can help make your job easier.
- A single service provider. We offer the services you need and coordinate them for you. Our teams are compensated based on your satisfaction — we are motivated to help you achieve our mutually agreed upon plan goals.
- Excellence in plan administration. Fidelity is results driven and we offer industry-leading plan consulting to help analyze your plan design, prescribe solutions, and measure your progress on an annual basis. We can help you make important decisions about your plan, including whether your 403(b) should have an ERISA or non-ERISA plan status (PDF).
- Industry insights and fiduciary resources. Stay ahead of the curve with exclusive webcasts, a monthly newsletter, and insights on policies, regulations, and investment issues. We'll help you understand your fiduciary duties and complete them on time.
- Investment choice. Fidelity offers a diversified investment offering and a complete open architecture investing platform. We also offer investment consulting to help you find the solutions that work best for your business and benchmark plan success.
- Time-saving technology. You'll benefit from Internet-based reporting that helps eliminate inefficient paperwork. Plus, Fidelity Plan Sponsor WebStation® (PSW®) gives you access to your plan data virtually 24/7.
Our employee experience
Fidelity helps you create a plan experience that can empower your employees to participate, save more, and invest appropriately based on their specific goals and risk tolerance.
- Guidance from day one. Employees continually receive personalized, targeted communications to help them develop confidence in their decisions and understand their next steps. We reach out right from the start, with investing education to help form healthy savings habits during enrollment and over the next few months.
- Eliminating the guesswork. Fidelity encourages employees to invest appropriately. To help make planning easier, we offer help choosing investments and account management services.
- Tracking their progress. Employees can access their accounts online using our NetBenefits® Web site. They also will receive reports and education with action steps, plan updates, and retirement insights.
- Connecting with Fidelity. Employees can contact us by visiting NetBenefits.com, calling a dedicated phone number, or visiting over 150 Fidelity Investor Centers nationwide.
Call 866.418.5173 or contact us to discuss Fidelity's employer and employee experience and find a solution that works best for your organization.
Guidance provided by Fidelity is educational in nature, is not individualized and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your investment or tax-planning decisions.