Employer and Employee Experience
Fidelity offers guidance and solutions to help you and your employees succeed
Fidelity partners with you to make sure your 401(k) delivers value — for both your business and your employees.
Our employer experience
Fidelity can help you understand the benefits landscape to optimize your plan design and manage costs. We can streamline your plan administration and help you manage risk. Call 866.418.5173 or contact us to discuss how we can help make your job easier.
- A single service provider. We offer the services you need, and coordinate them for you. Our teams are compensated based on your satisfaction — we are motivated to make sure your plan succeeds.
- Excellence in plan administration. Fidelity is results-driven, and we offer industry-leading plan consulting to help analyze your plan design, prescribe solutions, and measure your progress on an annual basis. Read our point of view on plan design.
- Industry insights & fiduciary resources. Stay ahead of the curve with exclusive webcasts, a monthly newsletter, and insights on policies, regulations, and investment issues. We'll help you understand your fiduciary duties and complete them on time.
- Investment choice. Fidelity offers a diversified investment offering and a complete open architecture investing platform. We also offer investment consulting to help you find the solutions that work best for your business and benchmark plan success.
- Time-saving technology. You'll benefit from Internet-based reporting that eliminates inefficient paperwork. Plus, Fidelity Plan Sponsor WebStation® (PSW®) gives you access to your plan data and reporting virtually 24/7.
Our employee experience
Fidelity can help you guide your employees to achieve financial health and wellness. We will help you empower them to participate and invest appropriately for their goals. Call 866.418.5173 or contact us to discuss how we can help encourage your employees to prepare for the future.
- Relevant guidance from day one. Employees will continuously receive personalized, targeted communications to help them develop confidence in their decisions and understand their next steps. We reach out right from the start, with investing education to help form healthy savings habits during enrollment and the onboarding process.
- Eliminating the guesswork. Fidelity's approach to guidance is designed not only to educate, but also to empower employees to improve behaviors and overcome inertia. We combine simple and focused messaging with clear direction to engage employees and help them figure out their next best steps. Fidelity encourages employees to invest appropriately. To make planning easier, we offer help choosing investments, all-in-one lifecycle funds, and managed account services. Read about how we offer guidance to employees (PDF).
- Tracking their progress. Employees can access their accounts online using our NetBenefits® Web site. They also will receive reports and education with action steps, plan updates, and retirement insights.
- Connecting with Fidelity. Employees can contact us by visiting NetBenefits.com, calling a dedicated phone number, or visiting more than 150 Fidelity Investor Centers nationwide.
Call 866.418.5173 or contact us to discuss Fidelity's employer and employee experience and find a solution that works best for your company.
Retail products and services are provided beyond an employer-sponsored retirement account.
Guidance provided by Fidelity is educational in nature, is not individualized, and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your investment or tax-planning decisions.